This has been an active week. As you know there has been some preparation now that my new job is about to start. I will be working with a colocation service called venyu. They’ve been around for a while, and being well established they get a lot of business, so it should be a good company to work for. I’m pretty stoked. Handling information in remote secure servers is not something I’ve worked with before, but I do have the computer science studies to back me up, which is how I got the job. I can’t wait to learn the ins and outs. New stuff is always sort of refreshing right? I’ll let you guys know how it goes as time goes on. In the meantime, here’s the tried and true weekly roundup to hold us over!
- Saturday we did a day trip to Sand Lake (see below)
- Sunday we attended a wedding reception for Joe Riolo, a long time co-worker and friend at the Marcy Town Park. We enjoyed good food, a good band and Eric got to attend with us.
- Wednesday I worked at the Airborne Network Technology Expo. The conference highlights plans and approaches to deploy an Airborne Network. I helped the 18 vendors set up for their demonstrations and trade show presentations.
- Thursday I went to Syracuse for business meetings with Syracuse Research Corporation.
- Friday we went to Mark and Danielle’s wedding.